New Student Enrollment Process
- St. Charles Borromeo runs an open enrollment process for new families starting March 15 of each year. This means there is no registration deadline.
- However, applications for tuition assistance close on April 15 each year, so any family registering after that date may not be eligible for consideration for any reduction in tuition.
- Birthday requirement for Pre-K: 4 years old by September 1 of the current school year.
- Birthday requirement for Kindergarten: 5 years old by September 1 of the current school year.
- We do not accept transfer students to 8th grade. 7th grade transfer students must be coming from a Catholic school.
Follow These Steps To Join The SCB School Family:
- Click here to download the “New Student Application" or Contact the Main Office for further information and to request an application. (916) 421-6189
- Schedule a school tour, a Shadow Day for your child, or a meeting with the Principal or all three if you like!
- Request a conversation with one of our parent ambassadors, if you are interested.
- For students entering grades 1 - 7, a placement test must be scheduled.
- All transfer students and parents must meet with the Principal before admission is offered.
- Complete the Registration Packet and pay the appropriate registration fee.
Come by or call any time - we are happy to answer your questions!