Step 1: Complete an Application Online
The online application process is quick and easy. Use this link to open the application.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us at 916-421-6189 so we can help!
Step 2: After submitting an online application, parents and guardians are invited to attend a virtual Open House.
Through virtual Open House learn more about our mission, educational program and community. Meet members of our school community - parents, teachers. Virtual Open Houses are scheduled for WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, 2021 AND WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2021.
You must complete an application in order to attend an Admissions Virtual Open House. After your application has been processed, you will be able to schedule your Open House.
Step 3: Complete an Interview (and Student Screening for Kindergarten-6th)
- Meet with a member of the admission team one-on-one to share more about your family, and ask any specific questions. We look forward to getting to know applicant children during Kindergarten and Elementary Screenings!
- After attending an Open House, we will reach out to families to schedule their Parent Interview. For the 2021-22 admissions process, Parent Interviews will take place remotely in order to best care for the health and well-being of our applicant families and current community. The Parent Interview is a 30-minute conversation between the applicant child's parent(s)/guardian(s) and a member of our admissions team. We ask all parent(s) in a family to attend.
- During the Parent Interview, we will provide the following information:
- how to apply for tuition assistance.
- schedule a screening/assessment
- Schedule a virtual Shadow Day for your child (grades 4-6 only) and/or schedule an on-campus tour
Step 4: Apply for tuition assistance if needed. Be sure all application materials are submitted.
- 1st - 6th Grade applications are not considered complete without copies of current year report cards.
- Instructions for applying for tuition assistance will be provided during the Parent Interview.
Step 5: Notification of Admission and Complete Registration
St. Charles Borromeo School currently offers a rolling admission process which means there is no fixed deadline for applications. However, once class enrollment is full, students will be placed on a waiting list. Currently, there is a waiting list for the 5th Grade class of 21-22.
Once students are offered admission, families have 7 days to complete online registration, set up their payment account on the FACTS website and pay the registration fees.
*Special note for transfer students from other diocesan Catholic schools:
Your child’s admission is contingent upon these steps -
- You set a meeting with your current Principal to share the reasons for your withdrawal
- We receive confirmation of a zero balance at your previous school