As a ministry of St. Charles Borromeo Parish, St. Charles Borromeo School affirms the fundamental dignity of all people through a comprehensive academic program grounded in the faith and morals of Catholic doctrine. As a school family in partnership with parents and guardians, we integrate the gospel message of Jesus Christ into all aspects of school life, and thus empower our students to enter the world with the tools needed for success. Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus is a special aspect of our school heritage that comes to us from our founders, Monsignor James Poole and the Apostles of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Our Schoolwide Learning Expectations
We are R O C K
"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church." Matt 16;18
- I demonstrate care and respect for God’s creation.
- I participate in and appreciate Liturgy and prayer
- I practice the fundamental teachings of the Roman Catholic faith.
- I show respect to God, myself, and others.
- I appreciate cultural and religious diversity.
- I appreciate and share the gifts and talents given by God to me and to others.
- I share Jesus’ message of love through service to my community
- I make responsible choices and accept personal responsibility for my actions.
- I play fairly and help others to do the same.
- I demonstrate a strong foundation of basic academic skills and knowledge as defined by the Diocesan Curriculum guides at school and in daily life.
- I practice the college-readiness skills of critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity.
- I contribute to and support a positive learning environment.